I didn't know you had spring yet! How exciting! Love, love, love the pic of Poppy in the sundress and boots. A lot of people couldn't pull off that look!
Cute, Cute pictures. I feel as if I'm right there and so wish I were. Those babies aren't babies anymore - growing up too fast!! They look like little models. Sol, the soccer star and Poppy, the ballet star. So precious! Can't wait to see you soon!!! love nana
Great pics! Love the soccer shots and Poppy's fashion sense. Your grill-out looks delicious. Miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had spring yet! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the pic of Poppy in the sundress and boots. A lot of people couldn't pull off that look!
Cute, Cute pictures. I feel as if I'm right there and so wish I were. Those babies aren't babies anymore - growing up too fast!! They look like little models. Sol, the soccer star and Poppy, the ballet star. So precious! Can't wait to see you soon!!! love nana
ReplyDelete