You have a bunny? Wow. I want a white one that I can dye pink with food coloring and then let it lose. How cool would that be? Even better than collecting lightening bugs and letting them lose in the house. I'm waiting to find the perfect box to mail some little things to ya'll. foo
JJ, I love the picture of you and Poppy, you're both so beautiful! Hee hee, Yoda and the ant! Oh, Sol's note is a keeper.
By the way, I didn't get the chance to make a comment earlier, but I really enjoyed seeing your pictures from Montana. What beautiful countryside. It reminds me when we flew out there for your wedding -we still talk about how pretty it was. It's good you all got to have a little vacation! Let's talk soon!
Amazing - Amazing. Love the pic of Mama and Poppy. So sweet of you both!! love you guys and miss you lots. nana
ReplyDeleteYou have a bunny? Wow. I want a white one that I can dye pink with food coloring and then let it lose. How cool would that be? Even better than collecting lightening bugs and letting them lose in the house.
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting to find the perfect box to mail some little things to ya'll.
foo
Love these pics! Sol's note~~so funny!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like spring in Madison! Yay! Brilliant idea to roast peeps over a bonfire.
ReplyDeleteJJ, I love the picture of you and Poppy, you're both so beautiful! Hee hee, Yoda and the ant! Oh, Sol's note is a keeper.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I didn't get the chance to make a comment earlier, but I really enjoyed seeing your pictures from Montana. What beautiful countryside. It reminds me when we flew out there for your wedding -we still talk about how pretty it was. It's good you all got to have a little vacation! Let's talk soon!