looking more and more like a wee little baby
Our latest news: it feels really official now...announcing this here makes it seems so very real. This little one has been the main reason my posts have been far and few between lately, the main reason there have been no food posts as of late, the very reason that almost every picture of me that has been taken over the last 4 months has been horizontal on the couch (thankfully not posted here or anywhere)or with acupressure bands desperately clung to my wrists. Exciting indeed (!) and thankfully, just over the last couple days, I have begun to feel slightly more back-to-human and ready to make the announcement.
Sometime in early January we expect to welcome Baby Orum #3 to our happy little family.
We will keep ya posted!
YAY!!! I love your little post revealing the news. Well, you and Greg have created and raised some super smart, adorable children -the world is lucky to have another little Orum baby coming its way. I'm heading to Recycled Youth to check out the maternity clothes for you :)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture! As you know Grandpa and I are so excited and counting the days til January!! Happy, Happy, Happy. love nana
ReplyDeleteYahoo! I am so excited to be an Auntie for the third time around. Especially since I've learned to knit since Poppy was born and now I have the best reason for knitting darling wee baby things. I couldn't agree more with the Brands family...I'm glad you guys are bringing another great person into the world. And...I love the new blog design.
ReplyDeleteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek.
ReplyDeletexoxo!
so much love,
holt clines
Smiling over here! A new, lovely Orum~perfect!
ReplyDeletexoxo