my special birthday treat was to be taken out for lunch at The Daisy Cafe and Cupcakery, where the food was incredible...and we took our cupcakes to go and had them on the lawn of the Capitol building (one of our favorite places in town.) I couldn't have asked for anything more.
a glimpse into our life through photos and words
Sunday, November 8, 2009
70 degrees in November
my special birthday treat was to be taken out for lunch at The Daisy Cafe and Cupcakery, where the food was incredible...and we took our cupcakes to go and had them on the lawn of the Capitol building (one of our favorite places in town.) I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Dual flush, cupcakes AND artichokes? Life is grand indeed.!
ReplyDeleteGreat birthday! Love your holiday card photo. What a sweet life. xo
ReplyDeleteSee, now a dual flush attachment is a super idea. But my old toidy is really icky all over. I actually think the guy who flipped the house painted in inside of the bowl and now the paint is coming off revealing the ickiosity of the thing. So I'm determined to get my new low flow dual flush installed. It is my goal, my calling, my vocation.
ReplyDelete