Sol got a new lunch box from Laptop Lunches and is really excited to be taking his lunch to school more often and in a really cool container system. If you are looking for an interesting read about lunches and really, food in general, I have been enjoying reading the book, Lunch Lessons, by Ann Cooper and Lisa M. Holmes.
That is what has been happening lately. This weekend it snowed again...quite a bit, actually! It's not spring yet.This upcoming week we have a lot going on. Tonight we are going as a family to the library for a potluck and book talk called Book Bistro. Our contribution is Rice and Beans, a dish with Cuban origins and the book we were given is Everybody Cooks Rice. Should be fun and interesting and maybe we will even meet some friends! Wednesday I have my second 'garden school' (as the kids put it)night and I even have homework to get done before then! Then this weekend there are some things in Middleton that we thought we would take part in. We are also getting ready for the big March Birthday bashes...the 14th and 15th for Sol and poppy respectively. More to come on that later. Gotta go get my Monday stuff done now and first things first, help Poppy find her baby's nuk. :) Take care and be in touch!
I love this blog! You are so creative and such a lovely family. I'm glad you're my family too. xoxoxo [aunt] lindsey
ReplyDeleteJ.J. I'll try to comment AGAIN. This is so great - you are doing a fantastic job with the pics and the entries. I feel like I could reach out and touch you guys. I will soon - can't wait. The kids are getting so big.
ReplyDeletelove nana
Great Blog JJ. Thanks for keeping all of us that don't live in Wisconsin posted on the daily activities of the Orums. We love you so much.
ReplyDeleteDick and Lana