a glimpse into our life through photos and words

Thursday, April 7, 2011

seriously?

OK, this morning I thought I would post a handful of pictures here because I just yesterday got around to uploading the last three weeks of pictures onto our computer. Easy enough? Nope.

To back up a bit, we bought a new camera for our family for Christmas and have been s*l*o*w*l*y learning about it's features and more importantly, the software for the computer. In addition, we thought we would give Picasa a try as a new way to share pictures through Blogger. Long story short, I am not doing something right when I try to upload. I think I need an appointment with a tutor.

Sooo, instead of troubleshooting what the heck was going wrong I thought, "oh, it would be easier to pick one of the buttons on the bottom of the Picasa program as a way to share our pictures."

An hour and a half and a semi-thought-out-'movie'-of-sorts later:

Here is the latest.



To top all this off, you may have already received an email introducing you to this movie attempt. Gad!

Have a good one! I am off to get outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment