a glimpse into our life through photos and words

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

lemons

OK, this post is not so much about sour citrus but maybe...the weather....or restless relaxation....or sleepy wakefulness....or sweaters with flip-flops.

I still haven't been able to post pictures here I don't want to simply create a new post and only display a quick link to our web albums. So I will say a few words to fill up a page.

This spring has been the coldest in 15 years here in the Madison area and I am no weatherman but I might add that it seems like the grayest I have ever seen. Blah.
To be totally honest, I don't have it in me to blog right now. I hate to say it, but I have been needing to remind myself to even take pictures. It's been hard to kick-start that get-up-and-go attitude as of late.

My focus has been on a handful of truly important things lately and trying not to worry so much about anything else. When the sun comes out again I know I will feel more energized for *extras*.

Until then, here are our latest pictures.


P.S. Anyone have a good recipe for lemonade?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Oh SO PRECIOUS!!! All three are growing up so fast and I have watched the "laughing" video til I've worn it out. Can't wait to get my hands on the 3 of them. Love nana

    ReplyDelete