a glimpse into our life through photos and words

Tuesday, November 23, 2010




**Linds - look what was on the sidewalk?!? xoxo





a walk to the park to play football, swing in the crisp fall air enjoy life






a birthday celebration






one of several large leaf-raking sessions...and our first fire-pit fire of the year





now that the weather is cool the kids get a special treat every now and again....
breakfast on the heat vents.




Jess came to town to hang out with us while Papa went to California! It was super
fun to spend some QT with her cooking, thrifting, staying up late chatting and for
Poppy....playing dress-up with the big bin of thrift-find, retro Barbie clothes!





lastly, THE MIDDLETON CO-OP OPENED!!!!! What else can I say, we are all thrilled! Sol's first trip there involved a sweet-treat from the bakery. I don't think it will be too hard to get him to go back!




On a side note: only 6-ish weeks to go before we meet the new baby Orum! Time is zippin' by. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Life where you're at looks so organic and relaxing and fallish. Love that!

    6-ish weeks...oh, boy! :)

    Happy Thanksgiving. Love you guys. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. JJ! When you put your due date in weeks that makes it seems REALLY SOON. Oh my! I'm so excited for you!
    Thanks for the pictures. Your bday cake is cute, did the kids help pick it out?
    Looks like it's getting wintery there. Time for nesting, right?! Have you got everything ready for baby?
    I'll call you tomorrow! I want to hear all about the coop and your Thanksgiving plans, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Fall pictures - Perfect, happy pic of JJ and kids by the beautiful bday cake. Blissful and happy family and just 6 more weeks!! Yeah!!! love to all, nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet. cute little handprint, too! a mini me in madison?! love you all and can't wait for the littlest! (aunt) lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family you are (we are) I so wish I lived closer.
    foo

    ReplyDelete