a glimpse into our life through photos and words

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

february fun





she is flat on the floor....like a rubber band, or gumby or like Sol said while laughing uncontrollably, "She looks like a dead turtle!" I am sure he meant that in the nicest way...



candy!!!!!





this year's Valentine project: crayon melting







the Orum XC ski outing







Last Friday was Family Fun night at Elm Lawn Elementary School. Sol got the Eagle mascot painted on his face as a souvenir.


Greg and his new 'Kentucky Waterfall.' I am sure he will be so happy I included this picture. *



something to try: a T & T (Tito's and Tonic with a big slice of Meyers Lemon) A nice spring-is-on-the-way-but-winter's-still-here beverage.





*thankfully, only a five-minute style

4 comments:

  1. Ok, is it that you are a great photographer or is it that everyone in your family is beautiful beyond belief? I think it's both. Dead turtle, indeed! What a hoot! I could do that if I really wanted to. And if my limbs were disconnected from my torso.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the ski outing, the creative valentines, the cute faces and especially the "Dead Turtle" - nice new yoga move. That girl is limber and needs to be in gymnastics!!! Love nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. soon time for warm weather shots, I hope!

    ReplyDelete