Well, the pictures don't seem to want to upload today. I will try again tomorrow!
In the meantime, today I woke up feeling like....like it is a Monday. Be it that I made to big of a to-do list for this week, or whether I slept weird on my neck again or the atmospheric pressure...I had a killer headache this AM. I thought if I could get some coffee down I could get going and things would start looking up from there, but that wasn't even going to happen today.
So, I relied on the remedy that Greg and I have been using for probably 6 months now for a whole slew of ailments, apple cider vinegar..and within the hour, my headache was tolerable and my upset stomach was GONE! The other lifesaver for me...this yoga. Greg has since become a fan of Chaz too!
Hopefully I can add pics and stories about our past week tomorrow. Maybe 'the google' is feeling the Monday too.
Come back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment