late night photo booth goofiness*** WARNING: this next clip contains chewing, lip smacking, and other such noises associated with eating and may disturb viewers sensitive to those types of sounds. :)
Sol is getting to the age that sometimes when given a photo opportunity he gets shy or goofy or just won't have a part of it. I love this video because of his pure, unaffected concentration on nothing else but enjoying a fresh baked cookie.
I do realize that it may be 2 minutes or so that only few will love or appreciate but I like to think it will be a moment in time that we will love forever.
I totally get how you'd cherish that video clip. The moments of pure, unconditional childhood bliss pass far too quickly.
ReplyDeleteGrandpa and I will LOVE it forever. What a kid and what a smile. Enjoyed every lip smackin and finger lickin moment. That's our boy!!! nana and grandpa
ReplyDeleteCharlotte said, "ooooh, cookie!" I was thinking the same thing; that cookie looks delicious! It's cute how he puts the cookie down on the plate in between bites.
ReplyDeleteOh, the picture of you and Greg in the hats cracked me up!