OK, I did it! I created a blog...a place to share our pics and daily (or most likely, weekly or monthly!) ins and outs of life. I have been so reluctant to a.)create a blog and b.)get more acquainted with technology up to this point but today I decided that I need to meet my challenges head on! After reading so many of my friends' blogs I realized that it really is a great place to take note of the things one is thankful for in life. I felt like it would somehow help me to appreciate more...to get more out of my life, and others too! I hope I can use this tool to help document important (or not!) things in my and my family's lives. It kills me not to live closer to all our loved ones so maybe this will be a way for me to close that distance gap.
a glimpse into our life through photos and words
Friday, January 30, 2009
day 1 of the offical blog
OK, I did it! I created a blog...a place to share our pics and daily (or most likely, weekly or monthly!) ins and outs of life. I have been so reluctant to a.)create a blog and b.)get more acquainted with technology up to this point but today I decided that I need to meet my challenges head on! After reading so many of my friends' blogs I realized that it really is a great place to take note of the things one is thankful for in life. I felt like it would somehow help me to appreciate more...to get more out of my life, and others too! I hope I can use this tool to help document important (or not!) things in my and my family's lives. It kills me not to live closer to all our loved ones so maybe this will be a way for me to close that distance gap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I'm glad you're doing this! It's another way for us to stay in touch.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys! Andie
Yay! One more way to keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteWay to go JJ. Looking forward to lots of daily thoughts from Wisconsin.
ReplyDeleteJJ, this is great! I'm super proud of you for getting this set up. On a personal note, I learned how to set up the DVD player. I think your technology jump is a little more impressive than mine!
ReplyDeleteWow! You are propelling me into yet another techno tunnel! This is the first blog I have visited, and I think you are very courageous to set one up and to share it with all. Thanks for including me on your list. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! Looking so forward to keeping up more & seeing your little lovies!
ReplyDeleteWay to go, J.J. This is so fantastic and yet ANOTHER way to keep in touch with my favorite Madisorums!!! Wish we lived closer, but this is a wonderful connection. You are so clever and I love reading about your days.
ReplyDeletenan