a glimpse into our life through photos and words

Monday, October 24, 2011

create your own rainbow

Back when I created this blog, I had in mind to use it as a way to help me stay aware of the positive and worthwhile things in my life to document and preserve.  Still to this day I find myself wanting to take pictures and share them through this blog as a way to keep my spirits up. 

Today in particular I had to get out and find something to put a smile on my face.  Greg doesn't have to travel much for work and our kids are pretty darn healthy the majority of the time, but as fate would have it one (or more) of them seem to get sick when he leaves town. 

*This is one of those times. *

So, moral of my story:  when I have a blank-canvas-of-a-day in front of me, I'll paint it how I'd like it. Rainbows outside or boogers inside.

1 comment:

  1. Did you take all of those pictures? I like your philosophy and I love everything you create -you're an artist that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete