

I have been working the last two Mondays (!) so it has been whenever I can get to the blog that postings occur...
I decided tonight to 'photo booth' some current pics to keep up with the weekly updates.
This weekend Sol has his first fall soccer game, we want to squeeze in a Farmer's Market (actually just a Marzipan Pastry or two), find a recipe for making doughnuts (a practice session, if you will, N & J!!), and we are still waiting for the opportune time to weed the yard! These great fall days we have been having feel much more like the summer weather we didn't see much of this year and are so nice for just lounging around! We are excited to visit a U-Pick apple orchard one of these days to really make it feel like my favorite season of the year.
as for now, we shall take the camera with us this weekend and maybe it will find us doing something fun...or maybe doing nothing at all!
Nice photo booth! It's hard to tell because she's down in the corner, but this might be the first time we've seen Poppy's teeth when she smiles!! T'ute!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful family! I miss you!
ReplyDelete