a glimpse into our life through photos and words

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

playing catch up

Hello All~

We returned home on Sunday from South Carolina, where Chip and Nan live, and where Sol has been attending Kid's Camp for the past three years now. Good times! I will have more on that subject later....

Right now the blog is on the back burner while we all get settled back in after a wild and crazy start to the summer - great fun, but busy! I finally yesterday unpacked Sol's backpack and went through his first grade memories with him; Poppy has been sick for the past week with a tummy bug that just won't quit; I need to get groceries, clean up the house, WEED THE YARD (it looks like a jungle! I wish we had a goat), unpack suitcases, laundry, bake bread and make yogurt...well, I really don't need to elaborate...we all just need to slow down and breathe for a day or three or four....

Until we get caught up and I feel inspired to post the ins and outs of our lives I thought I would pass along the link to my brother and sister-in-law, Nick and Jess's, blog that I so enjoy. * It is
amazing...a real visual vacation! After perusing it this morning and catching up on the seven or eight posts I have missed in the past couple weeks and after planning on having the same-ol'-Annie's-Mac-n-Cheese** for lunch again today, it gives me inspiration to get cookin'! Enjoy!

See ya later~


*at some point I am going to set up the link option to my favorite blogs/links/sites/etc. on our page

**at least it's organic!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks for the blog love JJ! We hope you guys are all feeling better and getting a chance to relax for a bit. Remember, you can always buy pre-made yogurt and bread while you re-group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Happy regrouping :)

    ReplyDelete